Board :Tales of the People
Author :Archon Iyagi
Subject :"From Beneath The Earth" by Lumivain
Date :2/13
Darkness shrouds the beach when the man in long dark brown coat walk through the shore. He drags his step as he moves, mumbling something no one understand.

He walks alone, looks frustrated and hopeless. River streaming his cheeks freely without any attempt to stop its flowing. He walks aimlessly in the dark beach, drinking from a leather flask he brings.

"Oh sweetheart, why'd you go? Why'd you left? I am nothing without you..."

He pulls a silver chain locket, open it and see a picture of beautiful woman in long black hair wearing red ruffled dress smiling faintly.

The guy starts sobbing and fall on the ground. Looking at this misery, the sky starts to cry with him and the rain falls on him. Startled by the cold water touching his skin, he runs for cover and finds a cave nearby.

He stays there looking at the rain falls when he suddenly feels shiver down his spine. He looks back but of course no one is there.

Intrigued, he walks inside the cave and found out that the cave is filled by moss bed. As he walks, the cave getting lower and lower, deeper and deeper. Tired walking for hours,he took a rest on a big stone, covered in moss. Suddenly something caught his attention. In the dark cave, something is shining standing near water spring beside him.

It is a long black-haired woman, wearing red long dress all shining from head to toe.

"Sweetheart!! Why-" He yells.

He quickly moves to reach her, but the woman walks away even faster. He chases her for hours running even deeper inside the case until finally he sees blinding light.

He never thought will reach the end of the cave while trying to chase the woman. He looks around but she is nowhere to be found.
He walks through something that appears to be a gate. Confused, he looks around to find answer.

"Where is this, where am I? I need to find her!"

Wind blows very hard, a man looking like warrior stands in front of him.

"You, there. You have trespassed the land of Underground Kingdom. No one shall pass and I will bring your head to our Queen"

The man in long brown coat shivering, trying to stand straight while the warrior intimidating pose stands very close right in front of him.

The wind blows again, this time a very beautiful woman in white appears and try to talk to the warrior.

She smiled to him and swing her long staff at the long coat man direction, casting a spell. The man unable to move and slowly turn to stone and gone along his breath.

"There we go." said the mage.

"You always paralyze those intruders. Are you collecting them for the Queen?" ask the warrior.

"Well, yes. The Queen will love my present and it is always better than messy spilled blood."

She walks closer and found a silver locket around his neck.

"Oh, this is pretty memorable. I will send this memento to the surface, as a gift from beneath the earth."

Lumivain